The AWMAC Saskatchewan Chapter would like to invite you to become a part of directing the course of our industry!
Benefits of Membership
- Give your company credibility
- AWMAC is recognized as a legitimate, trustworthy association by the Design Authority and Construction Industry
- Networking at Board meetings
- Use of AWMAC logo on your stationary and website
- Keeps members informed of new trends, products and information within the industry
- Opportunity to attend the National Convention and AGM and gain industry relevant information as well as a unique social occasion to meet others in the industry
- Members recieve a copy of the Architectural Woodwork Standards (AWS) Manual, updates, and access to Errata at no charge
- Access to the bi-annual Salary Survey. This is a great resource that contains information on office and factory wages, benefits and also company bid success rates and margins
- AWMAC members in good standing are provided a guarantee certificate on GIS projects upon passed inspection and do not need to provide a maintenance bond.
To enquire about membership, contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership application - Manufacturer